miércoles, 24 de marzo de 2010

My ideal wedding


Since I was a child I have always dream with a big wedding underwater. The perfect place would be a coral reef in Australia's sea. My dress should be a white and big Vera Wang with sparkles and white flowers on the top. The priest, family, groom and friends will be underwater too. We will breath with oxygen tanks. The reception will be in the Sahara's dessert for only a few people (just 487). We will eat roast camel with mashed peanut and pineapple's sauce. Then we'll drink green tea and dance celtic music. The honey moon will be in the town Peor es nada. I LOVE that place because it's very optimist!
And the most important thing...my husband would be George Clooney because his smile is very nice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario