jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

My ideal house

My ideal house would be big, because I want to have a big family. Maybe one between a bungalow and a mansion. Not amazingly big, and with lots of light, because I think that the light makes a house cozier. I want to have maybe 6 or 7 children, so I need something like 6 bedrooms and 2 or 3 bathrooms. I want a house of stone, but with wood on the inside. Not too modern, but with original things. The living room should have a chimney, a glass table on the centre and one or two sofas. In the dining room, I want to have a big wooden table for my whole family, and lots of chairs. On the table, I want to have a big vase with lots of flowers. I want a big kitchen ,because I love to cook. It should be full with kitchen supplies. My bedroom should be the biggest one, of course. I want a big bed and a walking closet for me and my husband (but a bigger side for me) It should have a plasma on a wall, and two night tables, and maybe one or two armchairs. On the other bedrooms I want to put one or two beds, a night table and a closet. All these things full of colors.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario