jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

Chile and the world cup

The world cup is played every four years, and always in different countries. This time it’s in South Africa. I don’t like football very much, but now, I think it’s very interesting, and specially because Chile is playing. It’s really exciting! We haven’t play in the world cup since 1998, and that year, we didn’t win any match. Last Wednesday, the 16th, we played against Honduras, and we scored one goal! That goal was from Beausejour., and he made us win. We were so happy!! I saw it at school, with all my friends, and we do the same this Monday, the 21st. and we won again!! But this time, the goal was from Mark Gonzales, and the match was against Switzerland. Tomorrow we have to play against Spain, and I’m a little bit worried, because they’re really good. But I trust my team. And if we win this match, we’ll pass to second round! Go Chile!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario